Terms and conditions
By staying in our apartment you agree to the terms and conditions written below.
1. Host Contact:
Tel: +385 99 56 22 485
All persons staying in the apartment are considered to be guests of the apartment. All guests must be registered with E-visitor as required by the law of the Republic of Croatia. E-visitor signup takes place after the guest presents his personal official documents (e.g. passport or identity card). Persons who have not submitted their personal documents may not be present in the apartment.
3. Maximum number of guests:
The apartment cannot accommodate more guests than is stated in the apartment reservation.
4. Check-in and check-out:
Check-in: 14:00 – 22:00
Check-out: until 11:00 on the day of departure
Regular check-in in the presence of the host:
Arrival after 22:00 is charged 25 €. Before 22:00 is charged 15€
The guest is obliged to inform the host in advance of their arrival time. Also, the guest should call us about 1 hour before arrival, so we can meet the guest on time.
Self check-in without host attendance:
Self check-in is possible under the following conditions:
- Accommodation in the apartment is paid in advance in full amount
- All guests have submitted their personal information in the form of a copy of personal documents
- One of the guests must be the reservation payer (e.g. the owner of the card with which the reservation is paid). Otherwise, the payer’s personal data must also be submitted.
After the guest complies with the above conditions, codes for entering the building and the apartment will be sent to him.
5. Access to host apartment:
The host is entitled to enter the apartment in special circumstances to prevent any possible damage or danger. On entering the apartments the owner is obliged to inform the guest in advance or in the first subsequent contact
6. Terms of the cancellation of the reservation:
If the guest wants to cancel the reservation, the terms published on the page where the reservation was made apply. Unless otherwise stated, the following rules apply:
- Bookings cancelled at least 14 days before the start of stay will receive 100% refund
- Bookings cancelled at least 7 days before the start of stay will receive a 70% refund
- Bookings cancelled less than 7 days before arrival won’t receive any refund
We advise all guests to buy travel health insurance before going on the trip. We cannot be held responsible for any medical issues or accidents that might happen during your stay.
8. House Rules:
The guest is obliged to abide by the house rules. In case of noncompliance with the house rules, the host has the right to cancel the guest’s reservation and charge any damages on his own estimate.
1. Guests are obliged to take care of their belongings and valuables left in the apartments and the owner is not responsible for their possible disappearance.
2. Guests are responsible for their behaviour in the home and its surroundings, and in the event of an accident they bear the consequences themselves.
3. Lock the door to the apartment when you are in, and when leaving outside, lock the doors and windows, turn off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air conditioning, stove …) and close the water.
4. It is forbidden to destroy equipment and furniture, cause disorder and disturbance to the neighbours, and in particular it is forbidden to create noise from 14.00 to 16.00 and from 22.00 to 7.00.
5. It is not allowed to organize parties or create any noise in the apartment without the permission of the owner.
6. The contents of the apartment may only be used by persons who are duly registered as guests, and the host on the guest’s request can approve any visits at a certain time.
7. It is not allowed to carry weapons, explosives and flammable materials.
8. Use of equipment and appliances that are not part of the apartment is allowed only with the consent of the host.
9. Pets are allowed only with the consent of the host. There is a charge of 5€/day per pet.
10. If the installation, furniture, appliances and equipment of the apartment is missing or is damaged, the guest must notify the host. If disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate for the damage.
11. It is forbidden to take out appliances and equipment from the apartment (towels, blankets and so on).
12. You can communicate your remarks, wishes and praise to the host, who is available in working hours from 14:00 to 22:00. You can also e-mail it at email@example.com
13. In emergency cases you can contact the host at any time.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.